Nifty Support & Resistance and target for tomorrow 20th Nov 2017:
Nifty will be facing resistance near 10,350 and 10,400 whereas support are placed at 10,230 and 10,180 levels. Tomorrow’s upside target for nifty can be 10,330 levels and on the downside 10,230 levels are possible.
Nifty trading calls for 17th Nov 2017:
- Recommended for 16-Nov-2017, Buy Nifty Nov Futures if nifty futures trades above 10,190 levels for an upside target of 10,340 with a stop around 10,100 levels.Target achieved on 17-Nov-2017 in 2 days by gaining 150 points(i.e profit of Rs. 11,250)
Previous trading Calls:
- Recommended on Oct 5th 2017, Nifty is looking strong compared to bank nifty so pair trade in Nifty and Bank Nifty will be safe trade, so buy Nifty futures 9,920 and sell Bank nifty futures at 24,140 for a target of 6000 and stop loss of Rs.4000. Target achieved on 11-Oct-17. Profit of Rs 6000.
- Recommended on 23th October 2017: Nifty is looking strong compared to bank nifty. So it’s better to initiate a pair trade around 9.20 AM in index by buying nifty futures and selling bank nifty futures. For target of Rs. 6,000 and stop loss to Rs 4,000. Buy was executed around 10,210 in nifty and sell of bank nifty was around 24,130 levels. Stop hit loss of Rs.4000.
- Recommended for 27th Oct 2017: Buy Nifty Nov 2017 futures around 10,360-10,380 levels for a target of 10,520 with stop around 10,250 levels. Profit booked at 10,490 levels on 03-Nov-17 in 6 trading days. Total profit of 110 -130 points (i.e. Profit of Rs. 8,250 – 9,750).
- Recommended for 09-Nov-2017, Sell Nifty Nov Futures around 10,340-10,360 levels for a downside target of 10,200 with a stop around 10,430 levels. Hold on the positions with a revised stop around 10,260. Target achieved on 15-Nov-17 with a profit of 160 points (ie. Rs. 12000).
How was the nifty’s intraday movement today Nov 17th 2017?
Today nifty opened with gap up of 90 points in the green above 5-Day, 13-day and 20-Day EMA and further moved up by 19 points after the opening to clock the intraday high of 10,343.60 by 9.50 AM.
After 9.50 AM nifty slowly started to give up the gains to test the 13-Day EMA again to reach the day’s low by 3.20 PM. Finally nifty ended the day near 10,283 by gaining 68 points for the day.
Only 18 of 50 nifty stocks closed in the red. Tata Power is the top gainer by gaining 4.89% and Tech Mahindra is the top dragger for the second day in the row by losing 3.07%.
Opening: 10,324.55; High: 10,343.60; Low: 10,268.05 Closing Price: 10,283.60(+68.85)
Nifty 30 Nov 2017 Expiry Futures closed at 10,308.85 (+57.95)
Nifty Forecast/Outlook for 20th Nov 2017:
Today nifty formed strong bearish pattern even though after a huge gap up ,as the opening price is near the highs and closing price was near the lows of the day.
Notable action of the day, Nifty today gave up the initial gains registered due to ratings upgrade giving by the Moody’s which can be taken as a bearish sentiment as traders used this opportunity to create short positions or longs positions are squared off.
In the derivative segment for the four day in the row open interest is decreasing as today open interest decreased by 1.01 % and FII’s have bought 97 crores in the index futures. Today nifty futures premium dropped to 26 points from 37 points which indicates bullish bias is reducing among the traders.
We have booked profits in the long positions and will get waiting in the sidelines to initiate trades until clear trend in visible.
If nifty on Monday closed in the negative means then we can consider there is reversal in this rally. Nifty needed to sustain 10,240 levels for further upmove.
We are expecting market to slip to 10,240 levels and the trend will be decided up or down based on the movement after reaching the 10,240.
What are the indicators which are positives and negatives for nifty?
Positives: nifty trading above 5-Day, 13-Day, 20-Day EMA and 50-Day EMA
Negatives: Bearish pattern in the charts.
Nifty trading range for Nov 2017 Expiry: 10,100- 10,600 levels.
Nifty Short term trend View: As nifty is staying below 10,320 on weekly closing basis is negative for nifty. We are expecting nifty to retest 10,150 levels if 10,240 levels are broken.
Nifty Strategies Performance:
|No of trades||Only 3|
|Total Points Gained||325 Points Gained|
|Total Profit||Rs 24,375|
Kindly post your feedback’s and suggestions so that we can come up with fresh ideas to serve you.
Positional Nifty Call for 30 Nov 2017 Expiry Strategies:
New Positional Calls for Nifty:Wait for confirmation
Follow up of opening calls.
Position Recommended on 16-Nov-2017: Buy Nifty Nov Futures around 10,270 with stop around 10,150 for a target of 10,480. Holding period 10-15 Days.Call not initiated
Previous Calls on Nifty
- Position Recommended on 21-Sep-2017: Sell Nifty 26-OCT-2017 futures around 10,100 with a target of 9,800 and a stop around 10,250.Target achieved in 5 days with a profit of 300 Points (i.e. Rs 22,500.00)
- Position created on 28-Sep-2017: Sell Nifty 26-OCT-2017 futures around 9,800 with a target of 9,550 and a closing stop around 9,950. Holding period: 15- 20 Days. Stop loss triggered ( i.e Rs. Loss of Rs.12500)
- Position Recommended on 23-OCT-2017: Sell Nifty 30 Nov 2017 Futures around 10,190-10,200 for a target of 10,000 with revised stop around 10,350. Stop loss triggered. (i.e Loss of Rs 11,250).
- Position Recommended on 25-OCT-2017: Initiate a pair trade by selling Nifty 30 Nov 2017 Futures around 10,325-10,350 and also buy Bank nifty Nov futures around 25,150 -25,200 levels. Hold the position for target of RS.20, 000 with stop around Rs. 10,000.Target achieved in 20 Days with a profit of Rs. 20,000.
Visit our website on 20th Nov 2017 9.30 PM to get the nifty view for 21st Nov 2017.
Disclaimer – No Author at myfinanicalZone.com is registered with SEBI or any regulating authority as a Research Analyst or an Investment Adviser. Please Consult Your Investment Adviser before making any Investment/Trading decisions based on content posted in this Website. Here we write only what we do and all information posted in this website is for Educational purpose only